As an award winning digital agency specialising in Facebook campaigns for the travel and tourism industry, Digital Visitor has created two social apps for the golfing breaks industry specifically – and now’s the time to use them.
Ahead of golfing’s peak season, you can use our Golfing Quiz App or Golfing Map App to:
- Increase your audience reach exponentially
- Gain valuable user insights
- Build on your existing contact database
- Drive significant traffic back to your website
- Educate users about course facilities
- Attract quality likes
- Boost your search engine ranking via social SEO
- Engage your existing Facebook fan base
- Help drive sales from your new audience and track related activity from social channels
1. The Golfing Quiz App
Users are directed to a competition tab on your Facebook page with fans then being asked a series of questions to pick their perfect golf break. For example:
- Who would you most like to travel with?
- What kind of evening activity would you like to do?
- What kind of accommodation would you like to stay in?
Once users have completed the quick quiz, they’ll be asked to fill in their details to be entered. Post-entry, users are taken to a page thanking them for their entry and revealing the result of the quiz, prompting them to visit your website and share the competition to their newsfeed.
- Quiz designed to drive viral sharing and maximise entrants.
- Link to your website from each quiz answer displayed, so people can find out more.
- Results page can provide information on their perfect itinerary with links to your website.
- Capture high quality customer information, such as email addresses and postcodes.
- Find out what activities your fans are most interested in, who they’re most likely to travel with, etc.
- Opportunity post-campaign to run a Facebook fan offer based on the most popular answers.
- Strong calls to action throughout entry process to encourage users to like your page.
- Compatible on desktop, mobile and tablet.
2. The Golfing Map App
A fun and interactive Facebook app that asks users to explore your golf break locations by answering questions about them to be in with a chance of winning prizes! On a competition tab on your Facebook page, your fans will be presented with an interactive map and asked to explore it to answer each question. Users click on a highlighted golf ball icon that will either link to your website where the answer can be found or a pop up can appear containing an image, text and links. Once the answer has been found, the user will enter it into a data capture form along with their details and submit. Post-entry, the user will be taken to a thanks page prompting them to share the campaign and visit your website.
- Simple, fun and interactive.
- Educates users about the different locations customers can travel to and types of golf break available.
- Can be used to promote specific resorts and destinations.
- Opportunities to partner with hotels – they provide a prize in return for being added to the map.
- Capture high quality customer information such as email addresses & post codes.
- Drives users to your website.
- The app is fully functional on mobile & desktop.
Outreach & PR Activities
Designing and building campaign applications is one thing, getting your campaigns seen and making them successful is another, so to ensure your campaign is a success, we implement a variety of promotional and outreach activities. Digital Visitor has great experience of working with influencers and has a network of over 3,000 bloggers and influencers that we work with. We also use our contacts and experience to pitch your campaign to other influential bloggers, writers and relevant third party communities.
- Get in touch to tee off your first Facebook campaign with Digital Visitor!