The Institute of Travel and Tourism (ITT) has partnered with Digital Visitor to provide a series of social media masterclasses for members of the association and others who want to learn more.
Social media campaigns help to increase brand awareness, create buzz and boost lead generation or sales. This masterclass showed delegates how to optimise their social media campaigns for maximum impact. We explored:
- General tips on what are the elements of a successful campaign, sharing some good examples and best practice.
- Creative concepts — what works and what doesn’t.
- Brainstorming and getting your staff involved.
- What technologies exist for you to run your campaigns and why you shouldn’t build your own.
- Compliance of different channel’s rules and regulations.
- Social advertising.
- Recommended resource and budget.
Below is the presentation of the seminar…