As we approach 2015, we thought it would be a great time to reflect on the year that’s passed and share with you 10 of our favourite social media influencers of 2014. Through time we’ve developed relationships with many bloggers, each with their own niche and all with a talent for creating and sustaining a strong sense of community with their audience. Here is the round up of ten of our favourite influencers:
• Dan Rubin > @danrubin (Instagrammer)
Greatly inspires us with his brilliant photography and truly awesome landscape imagery, he also took part in our IHG selfie campaign.
• Lily Rose > @lily¬¬_rose (Instagrammer)
Another amazing Instagram account, she worked with us for the Paris to London exchange for the IHG selfie campaign, check out the hashtags on twitter: #IHGLondon #IHGParis.
• Girl Vs Globe > http://girlvsglobe.com/ (Travel Blog)
As far as travel blogs go this is one of our favourites. Sabina makes it very individual and her personality really shines through. We’ve worked with her on multiple campaigns from Molton Brown to Visit Japan!
• The Travel Hack > http://thetravelhack.com/ (Travel Blog)
Another great stylish travel blog, Monica has also worked with us on IHG and DK Travel clients.
• Avocado Please > http://avocadoplease.com/ (Food Blog)
Avocado Please has recently entered our radar and is full of vegan recipes, great city guides, organic product reviews, and unique lifestyle feature articles.
• Deliciously Ella > http://deliciouslyella.com/ (Food Blog)
Deliciously Ella is a very healthy eating food blog, and a great one to follow in 2015 for lots of tasty and nutritious recipes.
• From the Corners of the Curve > http://www.fromthecornersofthecurve.com/ (Fashion Blog)
From the Corners of the Curve is one of our favourite fashion bloggers proving that great style comes in all shapes and sizes!
• Temporary Secretary > http://temporary-secretary.blogspot.co.uk/ (Beauty/Fashion Blog)
With over 11,329 likes on Facebook, Temporary Secretary is a very influential blogger with a large follower base; she worked with us on a Molton Brown Christmas campaign and nailed it!