Next month will be a busy one for Digital Visitor with more than 10 social campaigns launching in the first week of October alone!
Clients represent national and international tourist boards and destinations, as well as travel and tour operators, property, accommodation and retail sectors.
Scroll down to read a bit about some of these social campaigns and find out how we’ll be helping our clients achieve their marketing goals.
- Japan Tourism – this will be their first professional Facebook campaign EVER. We’ll be introducing users to the delights of Japan with a quiz app designed to gather customer insight. There’s also an incredible trip to Japan on offer, plus 10 runner up prizes!
- Leese & Nagle – the independent estate agents have commissioned a Facebook quiz on a renovation theme (pick the room that has most potential to add value to a property) with a £1,000 home deco gift card up for grabs. Users can also sign up for property alerts.
- Nature Trek – wildlife enthusiasts will go wild for this Facebook competition based around our daily changing image app. Correctly identify which of Nature Trek’s wildlife watching holidays an animal belongs to and you could be rewarded with anything from a rucksack to £2,000 towards your next hol!
- Visitor Windsor – we’ve set up Visit Windsor’s new Facebook page and will be providing channel management services in addition to a Facebook campaign with one of our popular quiz apps. So far, the new profile’s attracted 750 likes in under 3 weeks!
- Bristol Shopping Quarter – this one’s especially for students and revolves around uploading #BristolShopping selfies to Twitter or Instagram for the chance to win a range of great prizes from local retailers, including a £250 voucher for a store of the winner’s choice.