Monday, December 8, 2014
With spring and summer just around the corner, the Digital Visitor creative team have put their heads together to come up with some fantastic social media campaign ideas for retail companies.
We put our team’s imagination to the test, and tasked them with creating concepts that would support retailers’ most important objectives. The results were these original social media campaign ideas aimed to deliver community growth, brand engagement, data capture, email opt-ins, and to drive sales.
The campaign ideas utilize both custom technology and bespoke Facebook applications, which can be tailored to achieve any number of creative executions – the sky is the limit, but here are a few ideas to get your gears turning for your Spring/Summer social media plan:
1. Spring/Summer 2015 Style Planner
• Gives users the opportunity to preview outfit options by mixing and matching from the pieces featured in each category.
• Users start with a mannequin (could be male or female) that they can style by selecting products from the sidebar menu to add to it.
• When each product is selected, associated product details will appear with a ‘shop now’ button taking users to the relevant product page.
• The application can also be integrated with e-commerce platforms enabling users to place orders directly with your company.
• By completing the form and submitting their outfit, users can enter a competition to win their favourite pieces.
• A post entry call to action will include the option to share their outfits with friends.
• High quality engagement.
• Raises product awareness.
• Drives sales.
• Generates unique user content.
• Drives community growth.
• Grows e-mail database for future marketing.
• Gives you consumer insights about what potential customers want for Spring/Summer 2015.
2. Personality Quiz
• A fun and interactive personality style Facebook quiz.
• Flexible quiz mechanic can be tailored to any industry.
• Questions designed to provide great insight on customer preferences.
• Simple entry encourages maximum participation and community growth.
• Great opportunity to introduce new product lines.
• Data capture is fully customisable.
• Users encouraged to opt-in and share with friends for extra entry in prize draw.
• Call to action button on results page drives website traffic.
• Remarketing opportunity to provide vouchers in targeted post campaign e-mails.
• The app is fully functional on mobile and desktop.
3. Design Our Next Collection
• Custom application allows users to create their own product.
• Unique competition style and user experience provides optimal brand engagement and community activation.
• Competition highly compatible with PR outreach and blogger campaigns for maximum reach.
• Campaign can be integrated across platforms to Pinterest and Instagram to maximize reach and engagement.
• User selections provide insights on products.
• Users provide details to enter, and encouraged to opt-in with incentive.
• Generates unique user content.
• Showcases your range of products, colours, and styles while users get to mix and match.
• Can be tailored to suit your products and industry.
Unique and exciting Facebook campaigns are our specialty, and helping businesses achieve their objectives with social media is what we do best.
Otherwise, sign up for our newsletter for more campaign ideas and insights on the way later this season.
Categories: Social Media Articles