As the National Conference of Visitor Attractions moves online for the first time in 2020, our Founding Director, Anthony Rawlins will be aptly presenting on the impact of COVID-19 on the digital shift in attraction marketing and how to plan for the year ahead.
Organised for the industry, by the industry, VAC 2020 VIRTUAL is a leading networking event for Visitor Attractions to share insight, data and cutting-edge technology at a time when our businesses need it most and we’re pleased to be their principal sponsor.
With the impact of the pandemic, there has been a boosted acceleration in attractions marketing towards digital channels and it’s difficult to know where to focus your marketing efforts and budget. Ant will run through some key tips for tourism businesses to implement over the next year and help with:
- How to move campaign planning towards a more tactical seasonal activity.
- How to not get bogged down in data overload.
- How to use digital to innovate and support new revenue streams.
The full lineup
Anthony will be joined by other industry leaders on the VAC 2020 VIRTUAL lineup including:
- Julie Dalton, Managing Director, Gulliver’s Theme Park Resorts
- Bernard Donoghue, Director, ALVA
- Sasha Greig, Head of Visitor Experience, Old Royal Naval College (Large Museum of the Year, 2020)
- Nerys Williams, Audience Development Officer, Gladstone Pottery (Small Museum of the Year Award, 2020)
- Paul Kelly, Chief Executive, BALPPA
- Jon Young, Research Director, BVA-BDRC (whose COVID tracker inspired our latest blog)
Tickets for VAC Virtual 2020 are now live and you can register for your ticket here. If you would like to find out how we can help elevate your marketing and arrange a one-to-one meeting during the conference then please drop us a message at email@example.com
We hope to see you online!