Digital Visitor are searching for a talented Brand and Campaign Strategist to work alongside our Creative & Strategy team on our brand and creative-orientated client projects. A unique and varied role, you’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging brand projects across a variety of sectors.
Reporting to the Creative & Strategy Director and supported by a team of thinkers, researchers, creatives and delivery specialists, the Strategist will manage the framework of each project, steering the direction of the final outcome and playing a significant role in the creative/content creation. Alongside this, there will be the requirement to build and nurture relationships with our key contacts to maintain and grow the breadth of opportunities.
It goes without saying that to be successful in this role, a natural ability to identify the strategic needs of our clients in order to build briefs and sell in approaches, solutions and ideas will be a must-have.
Required Professional Skills:
- At least five years’ experience in a creative or strategic environment, ideally agency-side
- Substantial brand marketing experience with significant hands-on knowledge of consumer brand development
- Knowledge of marketing theory and established approaches to analysing brand performance and developing brands
- Experience in setting up, running and analysing market research and audits
- Experience in marketing strategy and campaign development
- Expert knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to visually articulate points through the use of diagrams, schematics and matrix
- Strong project management experience
- An ability to hit the ground running from day one and work autonomously
You will have…
- A deep love and understanding of the design and content development processes
- A genius ability for conceptual thinking and coming up with brilliant, (sometimes bonkers!) ideas
- A strong connection with popular culture and the wider world (we’re looking for someone who knows a lot about a lot of different things)
- A natural curiosity and won’t hold back from asking the right questions to further your understanding
- The ability to concisely articulate your thoughts and share and present your ideas in a compelling manner, to colleagues and clients alike
- Big and bold ambitions to do amazing work
- A fearless and tenacious commitment to seeing a project through; end to end
We’re dedicated to providing one of the best remuneration packages in the city across salary, benefits and lifestyle. As well as great career prospects at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday, (with an additional day for every year of service, up to 28 days), plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- A generous training budget
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription
And these are just for starters, with more benefits available based on length of service!
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
We inspire people to do the things worth doing – and work with travel and tourism businesses nationally and globally. Our clients are an inspirational group, including the likes of Zip World, UK Parliament, the Silverstone Interactive Museum, the National Marine Aquarium, DFDS and many more.
Our vision is to become the most desired agency in the world in our industry, and we’re well on our way to building an exemplary team to achieve this.
If the role with Digital Visitor is one that sounds appealing, and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 8th October 2021. This role has an immediate start date.
Digital Visitor is an equal opportunities employer and committed to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from anyone suitably qualified for each role and when it comes to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally regardless of their age, sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all of our employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.