Do you actually want to make a difference at the place you work, rather than just being another cog in the machine? Do you want to work with destinations, experience and travel brands, museums and some of the best visitor attractions around? And work in what is surely the ‘best’ industry in the world?
Digital Visitor is an award-winning agency helping global destinations, attractions and travel companies use digital to attract visitors from around the corner, or around the world.
We’re looking for an ambitious Client Services Assistant to join our team and support us with our already enviable client portfolio.
About the Role
As our Client Services Assistant, you’ll play a key role in the team both on the ground, (and in the boardroom), supporting Account Managers with clients and also behind the scenes with our advertising and content specialists.
You’ll be self-motivated, enjoy working across multiple projects and looking to build your career in digital advertising.
We’re looking to recruit an individual with some serious ambition to help deliver award winning campaigns, so this is a fantastic opportunity to start your career in digital!
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Low level reporting on a weekly and monthly basis and analysis of results
- Writing status reports and ensuring these are circulated to relevant team members
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised
- Offering creative ideas to the Account Manager
- Conducting research to help Account Managers grow revenue from clients
- Assisting on the production of proposals where necessary
Required Professional Skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- First class organisational skills
- A proactive approach to creative projects
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Ability to work under pressure
We’re dedicated to the development of our creative people who live, breathe and most importantly believe in digital to grow our clients’ businesses.
On top of great career prospects, the position includes fantastic benefits, such as:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours, upon completion of probationary period
- Regular company socials, including a cracking Christmas party and summer away trip (this year’s was a weekend in Barcelona!)
- A generous training budget, to continue your professional development
- An office health food bar, with complimentary drinks and snacks
- Friday ‘beer o’clock’
- Fortnightly yoga classes
Salary is dependent on experience and the position is available to begin immediately. To apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the closing date for all applications is Friday 18th October.
** No recruitment agencies please**