Digital Visitor are on the lookout for a spectacular Content Manager to join our Client Services team and become our resident content megastar!
About the Role:
Reporting to the Client Services Director, you will be expected to hit the ground running, leading creative ideas and copy, as well as producing content across all clients and campaigns through your natural affinity for storytelling. You will also be accountable for managing content optimisation and implementation across multiple channels, including app and microsite copy.
A proportion of this role will also involve management of our Junior Designer to deliver best in class content and creative.
Overall, the Content Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Line management
- Content and creative innovation and optimisation
- Delivering content and creative assets
- Identifying and managing influencer content
This really is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a leading South-West digital agency, working as part of an impressive and growing team.
Required Skills and Personal Attributes:
- 3+ years of agency experience, with a proven track record of managing digital content processes, from concept to implementation
- A digital native, with experience writing copy across multiple channels
- A strategic thinker and natural problem solver
- Strong proofreading skills
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape and how content works across all channels
- Basic paid media and photoshop skills would be advantageous
- Line management experience would be beneficial
- A love of travel, both internationally and within the UK!
Digital Visitor are an agency powered by creativity, digital expertise and a genuine love of travel. We help global attractions, destinations and experiences use digital to attract more visitors, from around the corner or around the world and are incredibly proud to have recently won the ‘Best Agency’ prize at the 2019 Travel Marketing Awards.
We’ve worked hard to build up a brilliant team centred around our core values of grit, evolutionary, 1 in 10 and explorers, so if this sounds like somewhere that you’d be a great fit then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re dedicated to the development of our creative people who live, breathe and most importantly believe in digital.
On top of great career prospects, the position includes fantastic benefits, such as:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours, upon completion of probationary period
- Regular company socials, including a cracking Christmas party and summer away trip (this year we’re being whisked away to Barcelona!)
- A generous training budget, to continue your professional development
- An office health food bar, with complementary drinks and snacks
- Friday ‘beer o’clock’
- Fortnightly yoga classes
Salary is dependent on experience and the position is available to begin as soon as possible. To apply for the role, please send your CV, covering letter and links to examples of your previous work to Holly at email@example.com