Digital Visitor are looking for an ambitious and talented (Senior) Account Manager to join us on an initial 6-12 month basis to help assist the existing team on a number of exciting and ambitious projects.
Reporting into the Head of Delivery and supported by a team of digital specialists, the Account Manager will manage project delivery, ensuring work is delivered on time and on budget. Alongside this, the role will require you to build and nurture relationships with key personnel to ensure retention and growth.
A natural ability to understand and interpret client briefs will be required, and in doing so your focus will be on providing the highest level of service for your client.
As a senior point of contact between Digital Visitor and the client, your expertise will be required to deliver a faultless attention to detail alongside exceptional communication and organisational skills, in order to manage a varied portfolio of clients.
Required Professional Skills:
- At least three years of account management experience gained within an agency environment
- A solid understanding of paid social media and investiable digital channels and a good understanding of the broader digital landscape and organic publishing
- A passion for delivering the best for your clients, coupled with a strong background in managing campaigns and building relationships
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to spot opportunities and upsell to clients
- An ability to hit the ground running from day one and work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Project Management experience
- Organisational expertise
- A reasonable understanding of design and content development processes
- Experience and knowledge of Google Apps (Suite) or Microsoft Office is essential
- A love of travel, both internationally and within the UK!
We’re dedicated to providing one of the best remuneration packages in the city across salary, benefits and lifestyle. Our current benefits package includes the following:
- A competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 25 days holiday per year, (pro-rata to your contract), plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- A fantastic in-office health food bar, to keep your brain powered throughout the day
And these are just for starters!
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
We inspire people to do the things worth doing – and work with travel and tourism businesses nationally and globally. Our clients are an inspirational bunch, including the likes of Royal Museums Greenwich, The Science Museum Group, UK Parliament, the Japanese Tourist Board, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, DFDS many more.
Our vision is to become the most desired agency in the world in our industry, and we’re well on our way to building an exemplary team to achieve this.
If this role with Digital Visitor sounds perfect for you and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that this role has a start date of ASAP, although we are able to be slightly flexible with the start date up until mid-August at the latest.
Digital Visitor is an equal opportunities employer and committed to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from anyone suitably qualified for each role and when it comes to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally regardless of their age, sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all of our employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.