An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of New Business to lead the Sales and Marketing activity for an award-winning marketing agency in the travel and tourism sector.
As part of Digital Visitor’s leadership team, the Head of New Business will be accountable for delivering new business targets and overseeing the department’s processes, including marketing, lead-generation and developing and closing opportunities.
You will also work with our delivery team to create proposals and pitch to prospective clients, alongside our Managing Director.
What we are looking for
- Four years+ relevant sales experience in a B2B role
- A proven track record in new business sales success
- Knowledge of the travel and tourism industry
- An understanding of digital marketing
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A strategic thinker, with problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Efficient and effective, prioritising to meet deadlines, managing a busy workload and multi-tasking
- Capable of leading a business into new services and markets – a self-starter
We’re dedicated to providing one of the best remuneration packages in the city across salary, benefits and lifestyle. As well as great career prospects at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday, (with an additional day for every year of service, up to 28 days), plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- A generous training budget
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic marketing agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
We inspire people to do the things worth doing – and work with travel and tourism businesses nationally and globally. Our clients are an inspirational bunch, including the likes of Royal Museums Greenwich, The Science Museum Group, UK Parliament, the Japanese Tourist Board, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, DFDS many more.
Our vision is to become the most desired agency in our industry, and we’re well on our way to building an exemplary team to achieve this.
If the role with Digital Visitor is one which sounds appealing, and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
This position has an immediate start date, and we respectfully ask that recruitment agencies do not engage with us on this vacancy.