Digital Visitor are looking for a talented and passionate Junior Motion Graphics Designer to join our award-winning delivery team and assist on a number of exciting new client projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to flex your creative muscles and deliver truly exceptional motion graphics, animation and edits as part of one of Bristol’s leading digital agencies. The position is ideally suited to someone who has at least a year of experience working in a similar role and is fully competent with the Adobe suite of software.
As our Junior Motion Graphics Designer, you’ll be reporting directly to our Head of Delivery and lead designer and relied upon to support the delivery of campaigns by producing exceptional high-quality animations. Working in a collaborative team, you’ll need to be a strong team-player capable of offering fresh ideas and angles to projects, as well as displaying flexibility and enthusiasm for your work.
What we’re looking for
- At least 1 year of experience working in a similar role
- Proficiency in using Adobe After Effects, Illustrator and Premier Pro (or Final Cut). As an alternative, Blender, Mayer or C4D would also be considered
- Experience of using Photoshop and InDesign would be advantageous
- Someone with technical software knowledge, including format, codecs, outputs etc
- A good understanding of social media, and how the various platforms work
- A detail-oriented individual, who is capable of reviewing their work carefully
- Good time management and organisation skills – you’ll likely be asked to work across multiple projects at once, so the ability to prioritise and multitask is a must have
- Positivity and proactivity when faced with challenges, and the energy to meet any obstacles head on
- A willingness to learn and go the extra mile; we’re looking for someone who is continually seeking opportunities to advance the quality of their work wherever possible
We’re dedicated to providing one of the best remuneration packages in the city across salary, benefits and lifestyle. As well as great career prospects at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, (with an additional day for every year of service, up to 28 days), plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- A generous training budget
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription
And these are just for starters, with more benefits available based on length of service!
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
We inspire people to do the things worth doing – and work with travel and tourism businesses nationally and globally. Our clients are an inspirational bunch, including the likes of Royal Museums Greenwich, The Science Museum Group, UK Parliament, the Japanese Tourist Board, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, DFDS many more.
Our vision is to become the most desired agency in the world in our industry, and we’re well on our way to building an exemplary team to achieve this.
If this role sounds ideally matched to your skillset and you feel that you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Friday 2nd July. This position has a start date of ASAP.