Digital Visitor, a leading marketing agency within the travel and tourism sector, are looking for a Junior Admin Assistant to join our team and help ensure that our city centre office runs efficiently and smoothly.
As our Junior Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for being the first point of contact for the Company, answering telephones, relaying messages and greeting visitors (when Covid allows!) Typical tasks under your remit will include maintaining diaries, arranging appointments, organising travel itineraries & bookings, helping with IT queries and assisting with ad hoc finance tasks.
Furthermore, your skills will be required in ordering office & kitchen supplies when needed, maintaining our filing and office archive system and organising company events, including our famous Summer and Christmas parties. As part of our Finance & Admin team, you will be expected to proactively take on the administrative tasks of others, and use your initiative to help out wherever possible.
Throughout your time with us, we will ensure that your duties are wide and varied, providing an excellent opportunity to further your knowledge and understanding in a fast growing organisation.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who is driven and hardworking, with great interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multitask and good attention to detail
- A willingness to build relationships and communicate at all levels of the business
- Fluency in MS office programs such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Enthusiasm, imagination and a willingness to learn new skills
- A self-motivated and hard working team player
- Someone who is approachable and friendly – a key component as you will be the face of the business!
What we can offer you:
As well as great work experience at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
If the role with Digital Visitor is one which sounds appealing, and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please speak to your Work Coach at your local Job Centre for more details on how to apply. Please note that this position has an immediate start date, is for 25 hours per week and as per the scheme rules, all applicants must be on Universal Credit and aged between 16-24.
**Please note that we are not able to accept direct applications for this role, all candidates must go through their local Jobcentre**