Digital Visitor, a leading marketing agency within the travel and tourism sector, are looking for a Junior Marketing & Project Assistant to join the team to support the launch and development of an exciting new natural tourism business.
As a Junior Marketing & Project Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting on a wide range of activities including content production, partner coordination, social media marketing, PR support and marketing administration support.
Throughout your time with us, we will ensure that your duties are wide and varied, providing an excellent opportunity to further your knowledge and understanding in a fast growing organisation.
What we’re looking for
- Someone with a desire to develop their skills in digital marketing
- Established digital skills would be highly beneficial, such as those in content production, design, video editing and email marketing.
- Fluency in MS office programs such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong teamwork & interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiasm, imagination and a willingness to learn new skills
- Someone who is proactive
- A passion for travel and tourism and/or nature and the outdoors
- A self-motivated and hard working team player
What we can offer you:
As well as great work experience at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
If the role with Digital Visitor is one which sounds appealing, and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please speak to your Work Coach at your local Job Centre for more details on how to apply. Please note that this position has an immediate start date, is for 25 hours per week and as per the scheme rules, all applicants must be on Universal Credit and aged between 16-24.
**Please note that we are not able to accept direct applications for this role, all candidates must go through their local Jobcentre**