Digital Visitor, a leading marketing agency within the travel and tourism sector, are looking for a Junior Paid Media Executive to join our delivery team and to help deliver our world class digital advertising services.
As a Junior Paid Media Executive, you will be relied upon to support the running of accounts across various social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as Google AdWords, Google Display and more.
There will also be the opportunity to get involved in key tasks, such as keyword management, writing ad copy, developing target audiences, and campaign reporting.
Working alongside our biddable media team, ongoing and in-depth training will be provided. You will be expected to fully embrace the opportunity to learn from our team of experts and take command of a range of duties. This really is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a leading digital agency, working as part of an impressive and growing team.
What we’re looking for
- Someone with a desire to develop their skills in digital marketing
- Excellent written communication and first class organisational skills
- A proactive approach to creative projects
- A keen eye for detail, coupled with strong numeracy skills
- Fluency in programs such as MS office or Google Suite (Sheets, Docs and Slides)
- Enthusiasm, imagination and a willingness to learn new skills
- A self-motivated and hard working team player
- Someone with a passion for travel and tourism
- A reasonable level of understanding of social media platforms and Google AdWords, would be an advantage but is not essential
What we can offer you:
As well as great work experience at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
If the role with Digital Visitor is one which sounds appealing, and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please speak to your Work Coach at your local Job Centre for more details on how to apply. Please note that this position has an immediate start date, is for 25 hours per week and as per the scheme rules, all applicants must be on Universal Credit and aged between 16-24.
**Please note that we are not able to accept direct applications for this role, all candidates must go through their local Jobcentre**