Digital Visitor is the best Digital Agency in the travel and tourism industry 2019, and helps destinations, attractions, accommodation providers and travel companies attract visitors from around the corner and around the world.
We’re looking for a proactive, talented and independent marketer to join our team and implement a best in class marketing strategy for the agency.
About the Role:
Executing on our successful sales and marketing strategy we are now looking to recruit an individual with proven marketing skills to spread our message even further and strengthen our leading position in the sector.
The role will be responsible for driving inbound enquires from relevant organisations through a multi-channel approach and raising our company’s profile with key decision makers across the travel and tourism industry.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Development and implementation of Digital Visitor’s marketing strategy
- Partnership marketing – Maximising our memberships of key associations and organisations, content distribution, events and sponsorship.
- Event organisation – Securing positions at key industry events, including speaking opportunities, as well as end to end delivery of our own series of specialist events and training programmes
- Content marketing – Develop and oversee our content marketing strategy across website, email and social media including content planning, production and distribution.
- PR coverage – Securing coverage within industry publications and entry for relevant high-profile awards.
- Support sales function with proposal production as required
- On-going evaluation and recommendations
Reporting directly into the Managing Director we are looking for someone who can not only get things done but will also bring new ideas to the table and turn these ideas into reality.
- Ability to identify opportunities with our partners
- Significant resource and project management capabilities
- Digital Marketing expertise
- A track record of success in defining and implementing new marketing initiatives
- Event organisation experience
- Attention to detail
We’re dedicated to the development of our creative people who live, breathe and most importantly believe in digital.
On top of great career prospects, the position includes fantastic benefits, such as:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours, upon completion of probationary period
- Regular company socials, including a cracking Christmas party and Summer away trip (this year’s was a weekend in Barcelona!)
- A generous training budget, to continue your professional development
- An office health food bar, with complimentary drinks and snacks
- Friday ‘beer o’clock’
- Fortnightly yoga classes
Salary is dependent on experience and the position is available to begin immediately. To apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the closing date for applications is Friday 1st November.
** No recruitment agencies please**