Digital Visitor are looking for a creative and innovative Midweight Designer to join our award-winning delivery team and assist on a number of exciting new client projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to flex your creative muscles and deliver impressive, high-quality designs as part of one of Bristol’s leading digital agencies. The position is ideally suited to someone who already has a strong portfolio of work and at least four years’ experience in a digital or design agency.
As our Midweight Designer, you’ll be working alongside our Head of Delivery, account management team and directly with our ad operations to curate standout designs and concepts for our clients. As testimony to your experience, you’ll be managing the workload and output of more junior members of the team, covering services such as motion graphics and video edits.
What we’re looking for
- At least 4 years of agency experience, working across both digital and traditional channels
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign. Experience with Premier Pro and After Effects are of benefit.
- Working knowledge of Canva and how to set up brand templates would be a plus
- An awareness of current (and past!) design trends
- An excellent understanding of social media, and how the various platforms work
- Someone with a strong eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, including when presenting to clients – an ability to hold your own and negotiate is a must!
- Someone who is organised and quick thinking – in this role you’ll be working across multiple projects at once, so the ability to prioritise and juggle numerous tasks is a must have
- Positivity and proactivity when faced with challenges, and the energy to meet any obstacles head on
- A determination to produce only the highest quality of work
- An individual with the willingness to continually advance their professional development
We’re dedicated to providing one of the best remuneration packages in the city across salary, benefits and lifestyle. As well as great career prospects at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday, (with an additional day for every year of service, up to 28 days), plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- A generous training budget
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription
And these are just for starters, with more benefits available based on length of service!
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
We inspire people to do the things worth doing – and work with travel and tourism businesses nationally and globally. Our clients are an inspirational bunch, including the likes of Royal Museums Greenwich, The Science Museum Group, UK Parliament, the Japanese Tourist Board, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, DFDS many more.
Our vision is to become the most desired agency in the world in our industry, and we’re well on our way to building an exemplary team to achieve this.
If this role sounds ideally matched to your skillset and you feel that you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please send your CV, cover letter and any relevant examples of your work to email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 2nd July. This position has a start date of ASAP.