Digital Visitor are looking for an ambitious Paid Media Apprentice to join our Client Services team and start their career as a digital superstar!
You’ll be reporting to our Head of Paid Media and relied upon to support the running of accounts across various social media channels, Google AdWords, Google Display and more.
This role requires someone who enjoys spending time analysing results and has a sharp eye for detail, coupled with strong numeracy skills. Ongoing and in-depth training will be provided, and you will be expected to fully embrace the opportunity to learn from our team of experts and take command of the role.
The Paid Media Apprentice will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Keyword management
- Ad copywriting
- Campaign reporting
This really is a unique opportunity to start your career in a leading South-West digital agency, working as part of an impressive and growing team.
Required Professional Skills and Personal Attributes
- Excellent written communication skills
- First class organisational skills
- A proactive approach to creative projects
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of budget restraints
- Ability to work under pressure
- An interest in the digital landscape
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager would be advantageous
- A love of travel, both internationally and within the UK!
We’re dedicated to the development of our creative people who live, breathe and most importantly believe in digital.
On top of great career prospects, the position includes fantastic benefits, such as:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours, upon completion of probationary period
- Regular company socials, including a cracking Christmas party and summer away trip (this year’s was a weekend in Barcelona!)
- A generous training budget, to continue your professional development
- An office health food bar, with complimentary drinks and snacks
- Friday ‘beer o’clock’
- Fortnightly yoga classes
This role will be paid at the national apprentice rate and the position is available to begin immediately. To apply for the role, please send your CV and a covering letter to Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date for applications is Friday 25th October.
** No recruitment agencies please**