Digital Visitor are looking for an ambitious and talented Paid Media Executive to join our Client Services team and become a digital advertising superstar!
About the Role:
You’ll be reporting to our Paid Media Manager and relied upon to support the running of accounts across various social media channels, Google AdWords, Google Display and more.
This role requires someone who enjoys spending time analysing results and has a sharp eye for detail and strong numeracy skills. Previous experience in a similar role is also necessary, as you will be expected to fully embrace the opportunity to learn from our team of experts and take command of the role.
The Paid Media Executive is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Keyword management
- Ad copywriting
- Implementation and minor optimisations
- Campaign reporting
This really is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a leading South-West digital agency, working as part of an impressive and growing team.
Required Skills and Personal Attributes:
- 1+ years of agency experience, working across relevant paid media channels
- A good understanding of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, remarketing and social network advertising. This will be across a number of platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google Ads and Bing Ads
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager would be advantageous
- A love of travel, both internationally and within the UK!
Digital Visitor are an agency powered by creativity, digital expertise and a genuine love of travel. We help global attractions, destinations and experiences use digital to attract more visitors, from around the corner or around the world and are incredibly proud to have recently won the ‘Best Agency’ prize at the 2019 Travel Marketing Awards.
We’ve worked hard to build up a brilliant team centred around our core values of grit, evolutionary, 1 in 10 and explorers, so if this sounds like somewhere that you’d be a great fit, then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re dedicated to the development of our creative people who live, breathe and most importantly believe in digital.
On top of great career prospects, the position includes fantastic benefits, such as:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours, upon completion of probationary period
- Regular company socials, including a cracking Christmas party and summer away trip
- A generous training budget, to continue your professional development
- An office health food bar, with complementary drinks and snacks
- Friday ‘beer o’clock’
- Fortnightly yoga classes
Salary is dependent on experience and the position is available to begin in June. To apply for the role, please send your CV and covering letter to Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org
** No recruitment agencies please**