Digital Visitor are looking for an ambitious and talented Paid Media Executive to join our Client Services team and become a digital advertising superstar!
As our Paid Media Executive, you’ll be reporting directly to our Paid Media Manager and relied upon to support the running of accounts across various social media channels, Google AdWords, Google Display and more.
This role requires someone who enjoys spending time analysing results and has a sharp eye for detail and strong numeracy skills. Previous experience in a similar role is also necessary, as you will be expected to fully embrace the opportunity to learn from our team of experts and take command of the role.
Working as part of an impressive and growing team, this really is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a leading South-West digital agency.
In this role, you’ll be accountable for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Keyword management
- Ad copywriting
- Implementation and minor optimisations
- Campaign reporting
To join us as a Paid Media Executive, you’ll need to have:
- 1+ years of agency experience, working across relevant paid media channels
- A good understanding of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, remarketing and social network advertising. This will be across a number of platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Google Ads and Bing Ads
- A solid understanding of the digital landscape
- A love of travel, both internationally and within the UK!
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager would be advantageous
Digital Visitor is the most trusted travel and tourism agency, helping destinations, attractions, accommodation providers and travel companies attract visitors from around the corner and around the world. We’re also incredibly proud to have had this expertise recognised with the ‘Best Agency’ award at the 2019 Travel Marketing Awards.
But our ambitions don’t just stop there. We have our sights set on becoming the most desired agency in our industry, all the while never diverting from our core focus of inspiring people to do the things worth doing.
Over the years, we’ve worked hard to build up a brilliant team centred around our four core values, which form the basis upon which we hire and measure our people, determine how we carry out our work, and provide a foundation for our company culture. If the below sounds like somewhere that you’d be a great fit, then we’d love to hear from you.
- We are Proactive. We make things happen, and we push the boundaries of what we’re doing, defining the next iteration of our work.
- We have Grit. We never give up and we stick at whatever we’re doing until we find the solution.
- We are Evolutionary. We are driven by ambition and are forever evolving, chasing the new improved version of us.
- We are Challengers. We don’t coast, we explore new paths and take our clients with us in pursuit of a better way.
We’re dedicated to the development of our creative people who live, breathe and most importantly believe in digital.
And in return for your hard work and dedication, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that sits within the top 25% of agencies in Bristol, with a view to becoming number 1 within the next few years.
So, as well as great career prospects, this position includes fantastic benefits, such as:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials, including a cracking Christmas party and summer away trip (this year’s was a weekend in Barcelona!)
- A generous training budget, to continue your professional development, plus a detailed growth plan
- An office health food bar, with complementary drinks and snacks
- Friday ‘beer o’clock’
- Fortnightly yoga classes
How to Apply:
To apply for the role, please send your CV and covering letter to Holly at email@example.com by the closing date of Monday 16th December.
Salary is dependent on experience, and the position is available to begin as soon as possible.
** No recruitment agencies please**