Digital Visitor are looking for a Paid Media Executive with a strong background in digital marketing to help deliver our first-class advertising services.
This role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys spending time analysing results, with a sharp eye for detail and strong numeracy skills.
As our Paid Media Executive, you’ll be reporting directly to our Head of Paid Media and relied upon to support the running of campaigns within our paid media portfolio. While this will mainly focus on paid search and paid social, there will also be an expansion into display, native and addressable media.
Your key areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to: structural campaign setup, audience segmentation, ad copywriting, campaign management, optimisation and analytical reporting.
What we’re looking for
- Solid agency experience, working across either paid social or paid search campaigns on platforms including Facebook, Google, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- A good understanding of various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, remarketing and social network advertising
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid reporting skills in relation to campaign data
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- A sharp eye for detail and strong numerical skills
- A love of travel, both internationally and within the UK!
We’re dedicated to providing one of the best remuneration packages in the city across salary, benefits and lifestyle. As well as great career prospects at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday, (with an additional year for every year of service, up to 28 days), plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- A generous training budget
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
We inspire people to do the things worth doing – and work with travel and tourism businesses nationally and globally. Our clients are an inspirational bunch, including the likes of Royal Museums Greenwich, The Science Museum Group, UK Parliament, the Japanese Tourist Board, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, DFDS many more.
Our vision is to become the most desired agency in the world in our industry, and we’re well on our way to building an exemplary team to achieve this.
If the role with Digital Visitor is one which sounds appealing, and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 7th August 2020.
** No recruitment agencies please**