Digital Visitor are searching for a Senior Account Manager to join our growing Client Services team and take the lead in delivering high-end strategic communications, creative and media services across a wide portfolio of clients.
This role is for the proactive and the ambitious, and those with an affinity for the travel and tourism industry.
As a Senior Account Manager, your focus will be on delivering the highest possible level of service for your clients, working closely with internal teams to manage both creative and digital media campaigns end to end, ensuring deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
Throughout the course of the pandemic, the travel, tourism and leisure industries have had to be more dynamic than most. There has been a significant shift towards online activity, so experience in digital marketing is essential for this role. An understanding of and experience in delivering creative campaigns and brand development would also be highly advantageous.
As a senior point of contact between Digital Visitor and our clients, your expertise will be required to deliver a faultless attention to detail alongside exceptional communication and organisational skills, in order to manage a varied portfolio of clients.
What we’re looking for
- Established experience as a Senior Account Manager, including broad agency experience – this is essential
- Your experience should also include at least 5 years working in digital marketing, and previous experience in the delivery of brand development and creative campaigns would be advantageous
- A passion for delivering the best for your clients, coupled with a strong background in managing campaigns and building relationships
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to spot opportunities and upsell to clients
- An ability to hit the ground running from day one and work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A proven ability to stay up to date with the latest industry developments and identify new opportunities and innovations to develop our offering
We’re dedicated to providing one of the best remuneration packages in the city across salary, benefits and lifestyle. As well as great career prospects at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday, (with an additional day for every year of service, up to 28 days), plus Bank Holidays
- A flexible working schedule, with partial remote working available
- Regular company socials
- A generous training budget
- A welcoming and friendly company culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- Industry training sessions
- Wellness perks (we provide you with a monthly budget to spend on boosting your wellbeing – think gym memberships, physio, massages etc)
- A Perkbox subscription
- Access to an EAP
And that’s just for starters, with more benefits available based on length of service!
A bit more about us:
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for leisure and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
We inspire people to do the things worth doing – and work with leisure and tourism businesses nationally and globally. Our clients are an inspirational array, including the likes of Zip World, Visit Bristol & Bath, UK Parliament, the Japanese Tourist Board, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, DFDS many more.
Our vision is to become the most desired agency in the world in our industry, and we’re well on our way to building an exemplary team to achieve this.
If the role with Digital Visitor is one which sounds appealing, and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. The start date for this role is ASAP.
Digital Visitor is an equal opportunities employer and committed to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from anyone suitably qualified for each role and when it comes to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally regardless of their age, sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all of our employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.