Digital Visitor are looking for a Senior Paid Media Executive with a strong digital marketing background to join our award-winning delivery team and help deliver our first-class advertising services.
This role is ideally suited to someone who enjoys spending time analysing results and has a sharp eye for detail and strong numeracy skills.
As our Senior Paid Media Executive, you’ll be reporting directly to our Senior Paid Media Manager and relied upon to support the running of campaigns within our paid media portfolio. While this will mainly focus on paid search and paid social, there will also be an expansion into display, native and addressable media.
What we’re looking for
- At least 3 years of experience working in paid media roles
- Previous agency experience
- A good working knowledge of biddable media and key partner platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter)
- Experience in delivering successful campaigns across digital media, especially paid search and paid social
- An on time, on budget and on target advertising campaign track record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid reporting skills in relation to campaign data
- A sharp eye for detail and strong numerical skills
- An understanding and experience of relevant supporting technologies including the Google Advertising Suite (GA, Data Studio, Tag Manager, Google Ads) would be desirable
- A love of travel, both internationally and within the UK!
We’re dedicated to providing one of the best remuneration packages in the city across salary, benefits and lifestyle. As well as great career prospects at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- A competitive salary, set depending on experience
- 25 days holiday, (with an additional day for every year of service, up to 28 days), plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- A generous training budget
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription
And these are just for starters, with more benefits available based on length of service!
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
We inspire people to do the things worth doing – and work with travel and tourism businesses nationally and globally. Our clients are an inspirational bunch, including the likes of Royal Museums Greenwich, The Science Museum Group, UK Parliament, the Japanese Tourist Board, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, DFDS many more.
Our vision is to become the most desired agency in the world in our industry, and we’re well on our way to building an exemplary team to achieve this.
If this role with Digital Visitor is one which sounds appealing and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 30th April 2021.
This position has a start date of ASAP.
Digital Visitor is an equal opportunities employer and committed to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from anyone suitably qualified for each role and when it comes to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally regardless of their age, sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all of our employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.