Digital Visitor are looking for a Senior Paid Media Manager to direct, manage and deliver our advertising services.
This role is for the brave and ambitious, and for those with an affinity for the travel and tourism industry.
As the Senior Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of our advertising activity, and will manage our advertising team.
Furthermore, your expertise will be required in shaping new business pitches, and you will be encouraged to innovate your department and explore and implement the development of our media services.
What we’re looking for
- At least 5 years’ experience working in paid media roles
- High-level working knowledge of biddable media and key partner platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter)
- Understanding of wider digital advertising, including digital TV and audio
- Experience in crafting and delivering successful campaigns across digital media, especially paid search and paid social
- An on time, on budget and on target advertising campaign track record
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with a coaching and nurturing approach to developing your team and a proven track record in successful management
- Detailed understanding and experience of relevant supporting technologies including the Google Advertising Suite (GA, Data Studio, tag manager, Google Ads)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to stay up to date with the latest developments and identify new opportunities and innovations to develop our offering
It would be helpful, but not essential to have a good understanding of technical SEO and impacts between paid and organic.
We’re dedicated to providing one of the best remuneration packages in the city across salary, benefits and lifestyle. As well as great career prospects at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday, (with an additional day for every year of service, up to 28 days), plus Bank Holidays
- A flexible working schedule, with partial remote working available
- Regular company socials
- A generous training budget
- A welcoming and friendly company culture that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- Industry training sessions
- Wellness perks (we provide you with a monthly budget to spend on boosting your wellbeing – think gym memberships, physio, massages etc)
- A Perkbox subscription
- Access to an EAP
And that’s just for starters, with more benefits available based on length of service!
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
We inspire people to do the things worth doing – and work with travel and tourism businesses nationally and globally. Our clients are an inspirational bunch, including the likes of Royal Museums Greenwich, The Science Museum Group, UK Parliament, the Japanese Tourist Board, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, DFDS many more.
Our vision is to become the most desired agency in the world in our industry, and we’re well on our way to building an exemplary team to achieve this.
If the role with Digital Visitor is one which sounds appealing, and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The start date for this role is ASAP.
Digital Visitor is an equal opportunities employer and committed to creating a diverse and inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from anyone suitably qualified for each role and when it comes to recruiting, hiring, developing and promoting employees, we treat everyone equally regardless of their age, sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, age, disability, colour, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, and place an obligation upon all of our employees to respect and act in accordance with this policy.