Digital Visitor are looking for a Senior Paid Media Manager to direct, manage and deliver our advertising services.
This role is for the brave and ambitious, and for those with an affinity for the travel and tourism industry.
As the Senior Paid Media Manager, you will be responsible for the strategy and implementation of our advertising activity, and will manage our advertising team.
Furthermore, your expertise will be required in shaping new business pitches, and you will be encouraged to innovate your department and explore and implement the development of our media services.
What we’re looking for
- At least 5 years’ experience working in paid media roles
- High-level working knowledge of biddable media and key partner platforms (Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter)
- Understanding of wider digital advertising, including digital TV and audio
- Experience in crafting and delivering successful campaigns across digital media, especially paid search and paid social
- An on time, on budget and on target advertising campaign track record
- Strong communication and leadership skills, with a coaching and nurturing approach to developing your team and a proven track record in successful management
- Detailed understanding and experience of relevant supporting technologies including the Google Advertising Suite (GA, Data Studio, tag manager, Google Ads)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Proven ability to stay up to date with the latest developments and identify new opportunities and innovations to develop our offering
It would be helpful, but not essential to have a good understanding of technical SEO and impacts between paid and organic.
We’re dedicated to providing one of the best remuneration packages in the city across salary, benefits and lifestyle. As well as great career prospects at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- Salary of between £40,000-£50,000, dependent on experience.
- 25 days holiday, (with an additional day for every year of service, up to 28 days), plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- A generous training budget
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
We inspire people to do the things worth doing – and work with travel and tourism businesses nationally and globally. Our clients are an inspirational bunch, including the likes of Royal Museums Greenwich, The Science Museum Group, UK Parliament, the Japanese Tourist Board, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, DFDS many more.
Our vision is to become the most desired agency in the world in our industry, and we’re well on our way to building an exemplary team to achieve this.
If the role with Digital Visitor is one which sounds appealing, and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 15th January 2021.
This position has an immediate start date, and we respectfully ask that recruitment agencies do not engage with us on this vacancy.