Digital Visitor is a multi-award winning creative digital agency based in Bristol city centre, specialising in social media and privileged to work with some fantastic clients including Intercontinental Hotels Group, Molton Brown, Barbour, Visit Japan, and Dorling Kindersley Publishing.
We’re looking for a smart and talented new recruit, with a passion for Social Media to be trained as a Social Media Account Executive and become part of our successful team.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Assisting with the management of our clients’ social media channels including content research, social media post writing, image sourcing and editing, and reporting & analytics.
- Creative campaign support, from coming up with ideas, to copywriting and reporting.
- Online PR & outreach including researching and contacting bloggers & influencers and managing relationships.
- Managing freelancer team members and working with corporate partners.
- Assisting with social advertising management,
- Coordination of all kinds of social media activities
Core skills and experience we are looking for include:
- High levels of organisation, project management and the ability to deliver work efficiently and to deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of social media and an understanding of its benefits for our clients
- Creative writing talent from commercial web copy, to blog posts
- A self starter and the ability to work under your own initiative
- Potential – to become an account manager within 24 months
- A strong communicator, verbally and written
- A keen eye for design and detail
- Proficient with MS office esp. Powerpoint and Excel.
- Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
Non-essential but bonus skills and experience:
- Experience managing your own blog or website
- Knowledge of social media software
- Proficiency in Photoshop CS6
- German Speaking
The successful candidate will be mentored and coached by our digital and social experts, with the aim of becoming an Account Manager within 24 months. Interviews for this role will be taking place in early April and the successful candidate will be required to start in May.
How to apply:
To be considered for the role, please send a copy of your CV, along with a covering letter detailing why you would be suitable for this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org.