Digital Visitor are searching for a Senior Account Manager to assist in delivering strategic solutions across all of our client accounts, joining our Delivery team on an initial 12 month contract.
This role is for the proactive and the ambitious, and for those with an affinity for the travel and tourism industry.
As a Senior Account Manager, your focus will be on delivering the highest possible level of service for your clients, working closely with the internal teams to manage creative digital campaigns end to end, ensuring deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
As a senior point of contact between Digital Visitor and our clients, your expertise will be required to deliver a faultless attention to detail alongside exceptional communication and organisational skills, in order to manage a varied portfolio of clients.
What we’re looking for
- Established experience as a Senior Account Manager, including broad agency experience
- A passion for delivering the best for your clients, coupled with a strong background in managing campaigns and building relationships
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to spot opportunities and upsell to clients
- An ability to hit the ground running from day one and work autonomously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- A proven ability to stay up to date with the latest industry developments and identify new opportunities and innovations to develop our offering
We’re dedicated to providing one of the best remuneration packages in the city across salary, benefits and lifestyle. As well as great career prospects at a highly credible agency, we offer a wide range of benefits including, but not limited to:
- 25 days holiday, (with an additional day for every year of service, up to 28 days), plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials
- A generous training budget
- Industry training sessions
- A Perkbox subscription
A bit more about us
Digital Visitor is the country’s leading strategic digital agency for travel and tourism, having won best Travel Digital Agency in 2019 and Runner Up in 2020.
We inspire people to do the things worth doing – and work with travel and tourism businesses nationally and globally. Our clients are an inspirational bunch, including the likes of Royal Museums Greenwich, The Science Museum Group, UK Parliament, the Japanese Tourist Board, Mauritius Tourism Promotion Authority, DFDS many more.
Our vision is to become the most desired agency in the world in our industry, and we’re well on our way to building an exemplary team to achieve this.
If the role with Digital Visitor is one which sounds appealing, and you feel you’ve got what it takes to make your mark here, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Friday 30th October 2020. Please note that this position is initially on a 12 month contract, with the potential to become permanent.
** We politely request that recruitment agencies do not engage with us on this vacancy.**