Digital Visitor are looking for a proactive and talented Senior Account Manager to join our Client Services team on a 12-month maternity cover contract and become an instrumental part of our progressive agency!
As our Senior Account Manager, you’ll be reporting directly to our Client Services Director and relied upon to deliver strategic solutions across all accounts. As a senior point of contact between Digital Visitor and our clients, this position will require a faultless attention to detail, excellent communication skills and organisational expertise, in order to manage a varied portfolio of clients.
In this role, your focus will be on delivering the highest possible level of service for your clients, working closely with the internal teams to manage creative digital campaigns end to end, ensuring deliverables are completed on time and on budget.
Working as part of an impressive and growing team, this really is a unique opportunity to develop your career in a leading South-West digital agency.
In this role, you’ll be accountable for, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Client retention
- Client growth
- Client happiness
- Project success
- Client communications
To join us as a Senior Account Manager, you’ll need to have:
- At least 2 years experience working at a Senior Account Manager level, plus at least 5 years of agency experience
- An ability to hit the ground running from day one and work autonomously
- Strong commercial acumen, with the ability to spot opportunities and upsell to clients
- A passion for delivering the best for your clients, coupled with a strong background in managing campaigns and building relationships
- A solid understanding of social media and digital channels
Digital Visitor is the most trusted travel and tourism agency, helping destinations, attractions, accommodation providers and travel companies attract visitors from around the corner and around the world. We’re also incredibly proud to have had this expertise recognised with the ‘Best Agency’ award at the 2019 Travel Marketing Awards.
But our ambitions don’t just stop there. We have our sights set on becoming the most desired agency in our industry, all the while never diverting from our core focus of inspiring people to do the things worth doing.
Over the years, we’ve worked hard to build up a brilliant team centred around our four core values, which form the basis upon which we hire and measure our people, determine how we carry out our work, and provide a foundation for our company culture. If the below sounds like somewhere that you’d be a great fit, then we’d love to hear from you.
- We are Proactive. We make things happen, and we push the boundaries of what we’re doing, defining the next iteration of our work.
- We have Grit. We never give up and we stick at whatever we’re doing until we find the solution.
- We are Evolutionary. We are driven by ambition and are forever evolving, chasing the new improved version of us.
- We are Challengers. We don’t coast, we explore new paths and take our clients with us in pursuit of a better way.
We’re dedicated to the development of our creative people who live, breathe and most importantly believe in digital.
And in return for your hard work and dedication, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that sits within the top 25% of agencies in Bristol, with a view to becoming number 1 within the next few years.
So, as well as great career prospects, this position includes fantastic benefits, such as:
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Regular company socials, including a cracking Christmas party and summer away trip (last year’s was a weekend in Barcelona!)
- A generous training budget, to continue your professional development, plus a detailed growth plan
- An office health food bar, with complementary drinks and snacks
- Friday ‘beer o’clock’
- Fortnightly yoga classes
- A Perkbox subscription
How to Apply:
To apply for the role, please send your CV, covering letter and links to any relevant examples of your work to Holly at email@example.com by the closing date of Friday 28th February.
Salary is dependent on experience, and the position is available to begin in June 2020, initially on a 12-month maternity contract, with the potential to become permanent.
**No recruitment agencies please*